Blog Description

A Glimpse Into My Blessed and Silly Life!

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Block Buddies

My senior year in college I had "block" with Erin and Eliza in the fall. We had soooo much fun together in our classes. Looking back I remember being "stressed" (oh how fooled I was) (and how easy I have it now) but loving carpooling up to ETSU for class with the girls on Monday and Wednesday. We were in class from 8 until 4:30 and we stayed on the same floor all day. We had one of the meanest teachers, one of the craziest teachers, and 3 really cool and amazing teachers. We did a lot of studying goofying off in the back row and have lots of fun memories to look back on from that semester.

After graduation we were all hired as first grade teachers and have almost completed the first half of year 2. Last weekend Eliza came in and we had dinner and dessert together in JC. We ate at a German restaurant and  after we were all stuffed we walked around downtown before we decided it was to cold. We then headed over to dessert for coffee and dessert and had to call it a night.  I am so thankful for both of these girls and the friendship that blossomed in the back row of class. 


No comments:

Post a Comment