Blog Description

A Glimpse Into My Blessed and Silly Life!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bananas and Car Washes


Yesterday Erin, Drew, David and I went to Gatlinburg to use the free tickets that David and I get from work for Ripley's Aquarium. I think we had more fun in the car than we did on the entire trip. Erin introduced us to a game the last time the four of us went somewhere together. I'm not sure what the exact name of the game is, but it involves bananas and car washes. For every yellow car you see you yell banana, and at the end of the game or road trip whoever has the most bananas wins. However, if you see a car wash you yell monkey stole my banana and the person who saw the car wash steals everybody's bananas. This game got pretty intense. We often argued about if the car was truly yellow and the lead changed back and forth many times. However, not to brag or be a sore winner, I came out on top when we pulled into my drive way. I think saying that I am competitive is an understatement. We did more than play the banana game, however. We enjoyed looking at the neat stuff at the aquarium and then walked around the strip for a while until our belly's were telling us we were hungry and that it was far to hot to be walking around. We stopped for dinner at the Blue Moose and of course I got a chicken wrap. Then, after a stop at Sonic we took a night swim at my house. I enjoyed the day with three of my favorite people, especially since I beat them at the banana game.

No comments:

Post a Comment