Blog Description

A Glimpse Into My Blessed and Silly Life!

Monday, July 18, 2011

"It Makes My Heart Happy"-Aimee Stone

This past week has been a great week. Bible School started on Sunday. Erin, Jessie, and I worked with the 2, 3, 4, and 5 year class and they were so fun. We learned how God is Wild about you! I love bible school, and one thing that just gets me every time is listening to little kids worship. I think that is such a blessing to listen to their little voices singing to our heavenly father. Those kids said some funny things this week, and you never know what they are going to say.
On Friday Ashley came up to visit because she was coming in for a wedding. We had plans of spending the day by the pool, but it was rainy all day. We spent the day being lazy and watching a crazy lifetime movie when she first got here. Then, I took her around town and then to Monterrey's which is where we usually go to eat at home. Then, I took her to the closing program for VBS and afterward we watched Grey's Anatomy the rest of the night. We didn't do much at all, but it was nice to get to catch up with one another and be lazy.
Sunday Kristy, Jessie, Chelsea, Erin, and I sang "Our God" together in church. Considering that I am not a singer, and we weren't as prepared as we should have been, it went well. Then last night after work I headed to Johnson City to spend the night with Aimee, Jillian and Chelsea at Aimee's new apartment.  We were going to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie, but first we stopped at Wal-Greens for some snacks. The movie was so cute, and "It made my heart happy". It was such a cute movie to watch with great friends. Then, we headed back to Aimee's apartment for a sleep over.
Today Jillian and I spent the day looking for a place to live, because we don't have anywhere at the moment. We found one house that we liked a lot, but unfortunately the kicker is we haven't seen the inside of the house yet. After we went looking for houses I had my interview for the Well ministry team. I am excited about serving on the ministry team again this year, because I was blessed in many ways during my first year of serving. When I got home from school my family was at my house for a cookout. I just love my crazy little family. We had a great time enjoying the pool and then we headed to the garden. My aunts, cousin, grandparents, parents, and I had a bean pickin' party. We spent about an hour together in the garden picking beans for my aunts. The scene just "made my heart happy",  my whole entire family picking beans together.

No comments:

Post a Comment