Dear Week,
I am beyond tired, and you aren't even over yet. This has been my first full week of student teaching and I close tonight and open tomorrow. UGH!!!! Watch out who ever comes near me from 3pm-5pm tomorrow afternoon. I will be grumpy, and I do apologize. Hopefully the town won't hear the word snow!
Dear Ashley, Erin, and Eliza,
I can't wait to hang out with you ladies tomorrow! It will be nice to be with friends for a night! I'm excited that you are coming to church with me! I'm looking forward to chatting, eating, and giggling with friends.
Dear R,
I wish that I could come up and celebrate your first birthday with you! We could play in the snow together! Have a good birthday party baby girl!
Dear Dance Moms,
You used to be one of my favorite shows, but now you have gone totally nuts! I don't even like you anymore because it has nothing to do with dancing. Good gravy!
Dear Cookout,
I have missed you! My tray was wonderful last night. If it would have had an oreo cheesecake milkshake with it would have been much better. Unfortunately, your tray is already bad enough for me. No hard feelings between us!
No comments:
Post a Comment