Anyway, life has been pretty fast moving since Student Teaching started. I can't even say that I've had an entire full week of student teaching because of the weather though. In the past two weeks or so we've had snow, ice, flooding, 70 degree weather, snow, flooding, and more snow I believe. Even though it is really kind of annoying, I find it pretty awesome at the same time. It is a constant remind that our Father is a mystery and we aren't smart enough to figure him out. It reminds us that we aren't in control and that He is greater than all things. He can make it rain, ice, be 70 degrees, and snow within a months time.
| Not a creek. |
| snow |
| and ice...in no particular order. |
David came home for a long weekend and it was so nice to spend time with him. We didn't do anything to exciting, but just being together is nice. We did watch some lost and eat at Salsa's. We also went to see Lincoln and I would definitely recommend it. However, I'm a talker through movies, which drives pretty much everyone crazy. I have lots of questions, so watching it at home would have been much more enjoyable. I will also admit that I fell asleep, but I was cuddled up with my coat around me and I opened that morning. It was really good, but I needed an intermission to stretch out.
I absolutely love student teaching. It's hard work and I'm learning a lot. I love my kindergartners so much, and I already have so many stories. I know that I'm not technically a teacher, but I can't wait to really start teaching. I know that having my own classroom will be totally different than student teaching, but there is no doubt in my mind that this is what I'm called to do.
![]() |
| making ten frames on big teeth for math centers for dental health week |
![]() |
| ten frame penguin game |
Other than student teaching and working on the weekend I don't really do much. I'm kind of a big loser, but I guess it is preparing me for adulthood. Erin did come over and we didn't do much but lay around, talk, and giggle. I'm so thankful for this lady. She is right beside me at school, and it is so nice to have her by my side. I hope when we are old she will spend the night and we can stay up late and giggle till we drop!
p.s.
this game is getting interesting. it was 28-6 now San Francisco are coming back. too bad I don't care and closing on Friday and opening on Saturday kicked my butt! Good Night!


No comments:
Post a Comment