Blog Description

A Glimpse Into My Blessed and Silly Life!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Family Time

This is the first week that I haven't had anything planned all summer and it has been great. School has been put for a month now and it has been jam packed with different things starting with  a visit from my family. Our last day of school was on a Friday and that evening I had Drew, Erin, and Nathan over for a pool party and corn dogs. After Drew and I were entertained with Nathan giving Erin duck call lessons  the babies made it here. Saturday morning we got up and spent the entire day swimming by the pool. We had gorgeous weather all week, but this first official day of summer break was extra pretty. That evening we had a fish fry with some of the fish dad and papaw had caught on one of their fishing trips to the lake over the spring. We hung out on the carport playing cornhole and playing with the kiddos. I also unfortunately created a bad start with Nathan and C when I told C that Nathan stole his chocolate cake. C was not very happy with Nathan for this and he remembered this incident the entire week.



Sunday morning we were all able to go to church together and then we had a family all day cookout. 







Nay Nay and Liz had to leave on Monday to go back to work, but not before we had some fun after breakfast. 

The rest of the week we spent time at the pool and playing outside. On Thursday evening Traci and J took Nathan and I out for dinnner and ice cream On Friday evening Mammaw had us over for dinner and unfortuntantely the babies had to go back home on Saturday. It was a great week relaxing and hanging with the family. 




No comments:

Post a Comment