Blog Description

A Glimpse Into My Blessed and Silly Life!

Monday, June 30, 2014

"It Started with a Crush.."

The Saturday that the babies left I got to attend one of my best friend's weddings. I also had a pretty sweet date for the day. Her wedding was so simple, sweet, and special which really describes who Chelsea is. The girls were beautiful blue dresses and the boys were light colored tuxes which looked really nice. Chelsea looked absoultelty stunning in her dress and her daddy got to marry her and her new hubby. After the ceremony we headed over to the fellowship hall for the reception. When we walked in they had a table of Crush drinks with a sign that said "It started with a Crush..". They also had a cute little game to entertain us while we waited for dinner. They had everyone answer a questionare about Chelsea and Brandon to see how much we knew about them, which I failed. They had BBQ and really good cake. They had some pretty fun dancing and then I caught the boquet. I was glad I got to celebrate a great afternoon celebrating a wonderful friend.







No comments:

Post a Comment