had a lot of fun, and came home and watched the Ron Clark Story. This movie was about a kick butt teacher who did every possible to inspire kids who were pushed to the side because everyone had given up on them. Sunday I got the opportunity to finally skype in on a Peru meeting, which totally gets me super pumped about my trip in May. I can't wait to see what God has planned for me and the people that I will be working with and serving. They also announced my total from the love offering, and boy did God do something amazing. My amazing church family provided the entire cost of my trip, and I cannot get over how much God has blessed me. It was so silly of me to stress and worry over how I would pay for my trip, knowing that God could provide. I am completely blessed by a wonderful, loving, and giving church. I can't wait to come back and share with them about the part that they had in God's work in Peru. I also watched alot of The Cosby Show on spring break which was super lame, but hey I say Spring Break was a major success!
Blog Description
A Glimpse Into My Blessed and Silly Life!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
God's Blessing, The Cosby Show, & "Girl's Night Out"
Spring break was so great, and it was just really nice to get a break from school. I was super excited about going to see my nephew, but that didn't work out as we had planned. My dad got sick, and we weren't able to go. Bummer! I was pretty sad about not getting to go, but Friday I did enjoy my lazy day at home enjoying lifetime movies and watching Life as We Know it which is a super cute. Saturday I was pretty bummed, but then my mom and I enjoyed a day of shopping in town and I got a cute dress and an outfit for my education program interview. I was off again on Sunday so it was nice to just enjoy a relaxed Sunday instead of a busy one like I am used to. After church me and Kristy went to our all time favorite Mont's for lunch and then when I got home I had to work on a paper that was due the next day. Sunday night David had a gift card to Fatz so we got to enjoy that! I was scheduled to work the rest of the week, which wasn't exactly ho
w I wanted to spend my week, but the paycheck will be nice. I got to spend Tuesday night with my grandparents and my Mammaw made my favorite homemade spaghetti. Thursday me and David enjoyed some time with his Nanny before I had to go to work, and I also got to catch up with Mariska while watching Despicable Me. Friday was a very exciting day for me because I got to spend some cousin time with my little cousin Rachel who is growing up way to fast. I also had a girl's night out with Kristy, Erin, Chelsea, and Jessie. This was a lot of fun especially just talking and enjoying girl time together because with our busy schedules it doesn't always happen. Saturday me and David rode up to JC for his friend's surprise birthday dinner with another friend of us and his girlfriend. We
had a lot of fun, and came home and watched the Ron Clark Story. This movie was about a kick butt teacher who did every possible to inspire kids who were pushed to the side because everyone had given up on them. Sunday I got the opportunity to finally skype in on a Peru meeting, which totally gets me super pumped about my trip in May. I can't wait to see what God has planned for me and the people that I will be working with and serving. They also announced my total from the love offering, and boy did God do something amazing. My amazing church family provided the entire cost of my trip, and I cannot get over how much God has blessed me. It was so silly of me to stress and worry over how I would pay for my trip, knowing that God could provide. I am completely blessed by a wonderful, loving, and giving church. I can't wait to come back and share with them about the part that they had in God's work in Peru. I also watched alot of The Cosby Show on spring break which was super lame, but hey I say Spring Break was a major success!
had a lot of fun, and came home and watched the Ron Clark Story. This movie was about a kick butt teacher who did every possible to inspire kids who were pushed to the side because everyone had given up on them. Sunday I got the opportunity to finally skype in on a Peru meeting, which totally gets me super pumped about my trip in May. I can't wait to see what God has planned for me and the people that I will be working with and serving. They also announced my total from the love offering, and boy did God do something amazing. My amazing church family provided the entire cost of my trip, and I cannot get over how much God has blessed me. It was so silly of me to stress and worry over how I would pay for my trip, knowing that God could provide. I am completely blessed by a wonderful, loving, and giving church. I can't wait to come back and share with them about the part that they had in God's work in Peru. I also watched alot of The Cosby Show on spring break which was super lame, but hey I say Spring Break was a major success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment