Blog Description

A Glimpse Into My Blessed and Silly Life!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Break!

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!! These two words have been inspiring me to get through these past few weeks. I have been pretty busy and mainly just overwhelmed and really tired. Having class at 8:15 everyday was not a very smart decision when I was scheduling classes last semester. So basically I am super pumped about just having a week off of school! Although I am still working this week I am excited about my week! Tomorrow I am starting the break off right by heading  to see my brother, sister-in-law, and my sweet little 6 1/2 month old nephew! I miss this sweet boy very much and I can't wait to spend a couple of days relaxing and spending time with him and my family! After we get back from Pennsylvania I am scheduled to work every day before I head back to school. However, it is only short shifts so I plan on spending time with my grandparents since I don't get to seem them that often. I also have plans on picking on my cousin Rachel to take her on a cousin date when she gets out of school on Friday. I also have plans on hanging out with my friend Kristy who I miss very much and don't get to see very often during the school year even though I come home on weekends. I also plan to sleep!!!!! I am excited about this week and hope to share all about it. I know it will be a great week that I am really in need of. I am starting it off with a lifetime movie, my favorite sweats that are from the eighth grade, and the recliner! I'd say it is starting off grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment