Blog Description

A Glimpse Into My Blessed and Silly Life!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blog Slacker

I am officially the worst blogger ever. One would think that I would have more time to blog with it being summer, but I've been busy doing lots of fun things. During the school year I can use my blog as a "homework" break. I haven't updated my blog since after church camp, and many fun things have happened since camp. For starters David and I went to the Drive-In on Friday night after camp. We also went to Barb's which is one of my favorite restaurants in JC and marble slab. It was a great night, and it was also the first time we really got to spend anytime together since I had been back from Peru. The Drive-In was really crowded, but it was a neat experience. 
We had to wait in a long line just to get into the Drive-In, but it was fun and really cheap. The Sunday after camp I got to share with my church about my mission trip, and some of my friends came over to swim. I enjoyed sharing about my trip, and afterward Drew, David and Erin stayed and ate and watched a movie. During this crazy day I lost my phone somehow before I even left my house. I searched my house up and down, but still no phone. On Tuesday I made my trip to Verizon to look at phones and see what I could do. I ended up getting an iphone, which I love. I still haven't figured out everything about it, but I like it so far. I did lose all my pictures and contacts which stinks, but a new iphone was very much worth it. I also got my hair cut on Tuesday. I have been wanting bangs, but I chickened out. I did get layers around my face as well as layers all around, so it is a little different from the normal cut I always have. Thursday I started a new book by Karen Kingsbury and I loved it. I love reading, and I read all the time during the summer. I spent the day lounging in the pool and enjoying my book. I am so glad I have a love for reading, and I can't wait to start buying books for my classroom. This was a lame update, but I was busy enjoying the summer sun!



No comments:

Post a Comment