Most of you have probably heard of StumbleUpon and Pinterest, and most of you are probably addicted like me. My roommate came across this really cool craft project on one of the two, and we decided to try it. While I was at work Saturday Jillian and Ashley went to walmart to get the supplies, a canvas and two boxes of crayons. We also needed a hair dryer and a hot glue gun, but we already had these things. We glued the crayons to the top of the canvas and then melted the crayons with a hairdryer. After that we wrote "All my fountains, are in YOU!" with paint and then hung it on our wall in the living room. We were pretty pleased with the way it turned out. The only suggestion I would give is be patient with the melting. It seems as if it's going to go forever and then boom, it starts melting and the wax kinda goes everywhere, so leave the hairdryer on low even if it takes longer.On Sunday the girls and I had a photoshoot while our lunch was cooking. We had so much fun, and felt like a little family taking pictures after church.
![]() |
| This picture is not a good one, but it is the result of me breaking a branch on the tree. You probably had to be there for it to be funny, but oh well! |
I also made homemade white chicken chilli on Sunday. I had found a recipe in a book at work, so I just sort of adapted it to the recipe on the back of the white beans. I started out with flour, oil, cumin, and diced tomatoes and chillies. Then I added the beans, chicken, water and some oregano. The recipe also called for the savory garlic cooking creme that Pillsbury makes, but I only added like a tablespoon of that. It was pretty good, and lasted several meals.



No comments:
Post a Comment