Blog Description

A Glimpse Into My Blessed and Silly Life!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear work,
 I am so glad I don't have to see you until Monday morning. It was nice spending time with you the past 4 days, but I am so glad that I get to spend time away from you for at least three days counting today.

Dear parents,
Thank you so much for helping me get my first new car I love it!!!!



Dear Erin and Eliza,
I had a blast spending time outside of class with you girls. It was nice to just sit back and eat 15 pigs in a blanket with two of my favorite best friends watching a hilarious movie.

Dear Junior Church Kiddos,
I am so glad that I am getting back into a routine with you all. I love spending my Sunday's with you guys, and sometimes you all teach me more than I teach you.

Dear David,
Are you sure you have to go to Nashville? I am going to miss you soooo much! I am so proud of you for landing this internship and I can't wait to see what God has planned for you during this experience.
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment