Blog Description

A Glimpse Into My Blessed and Silly Life!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Erin,
Thanks for having me over last night ice cream and best friends make everything better.

Dear Workouts on Pinterest,
You look so easy, I feel so motivated, but shew doggies my calves are sore and I'm not even sure I did the workout right. Here's too have a rock solid body, complete with wings, cookies, and sweet tea. What can I say, I'm weak when it comes to yummy goodness on my plate.

Dear Carly and Jillian,
It was so nice to get to eat lunch and ice cream with you. It was nice to catch up with each other before school gets crazy! I miss you ladies.

Dear Winter Premieres,
Grey's Anatomy, Bunheads, Nashville, and Dance Moms, I'm not so sure we can continue our relationship when i start student teaching. I'm certainly enjoying you while I can!

Dear David,
I miss you so much already. I cannot wait till next weekend when you come home~


No comments:

Post a Comment