I've been pretty busy lately with school especially this last week with being evaluated Monday, a reading class Tuesday, grade cards coming out on Wednesday and having bus duty. Shew was I ready for spring break. I do miss my kiddos, but Ms. Hannah needs a brain break. Even though I've been busy I've had some fun in the past month or so.
For starters Eliza came into town to visit her new boy so we ate lunch with her and the fellas. We met at Cheddar's which is the most yummy and cheap place to eat at. I enjoyed getting to catch up with her and I was glad that the fellas got to come along too.
![]() |
| We really can take a normal picture! |
We celebrated Dr. Seuss week a few weeks ago and had a character dress up day. I chose to be Junie B. Jones because it was easy and I knew some of my students might be able to recognize her. I wore a pair of orange skinny pants, a pink and orange striped shirt, a pink sweater and a big pink bow in my hair. The only thing I had to purchase was a pair of fake glasses. For the most part people were able to tell who I was. My dad also came to read to my students in celebration of Dr. Seuss week. They begged him to tell them how old I was. We also made oobleck...which stressed Ms. Hannah to the max. I'm not sure why control freak me decided that was a good idea. Luckily oobleck cleans up really easily wants it dries. Add this lesson to the books for next year..don't let the kids pour all of their oobleck out..it really isn't one to one.. it will be messy, no matter how organized you try to be.
![]() |
| Junie B. First Grade Teacher |
Last weekend our church made 15000 coconut and peanut butter eggs. Nathan and I spent our Friday and Saturday evening helping the youth make them. They are gone from the church which is a praise! Yay God!! It was so fun making them even though it is a a lot of work. I have made a lot of memories making those eggs while I was in youth, and the same thing goes for this time. I enjoy being with my church family and getting to fellowship and laugh with the people that I love.






No comments:
Post a Comment