Blog Description

A Glimpse Into My Blessed and Silly Life!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Valentine's Day

I am not the most patient woman in the world so I requested not to go out to dinner on Valentine's Day. I'm not exactly a romantic type and something about waiting an hour to sit and eat when any other night you can sit as soon as you walk in isn't appealing to me. I didn't realy want to do anything special so Nathan just came over that Friday just like he normally would. We did have a snowball fight which I totally won and attempted to build a snowman. I believe we had different ideas on the best way to build a snowman. I was going for a big tall fella, but it didn't quite work out that way. After playing in the snow we ate dinner with my parents and attempted to watch a movie. However, Nathan wouldn't stop talking (ok maybe it was me that wouldn't stop talking, but it was a dumb movie anyway). He did a great job on my Valentine's present, I was super impressed especially since I gave no hints (ok ok only that I wanted a card). He got me a new pair of tennis shoes (had to promise that I wouldn't wear them with the heels down on them), chocolate, gummy bears, and a rose (not red..double points). He got practice, chocolate, and flowers...plus he listened to my hint and wrote in a card. All in all it was a great night with a sweet guy.
This is quite possibly the saddest looking snowman ever created by anyone.


                             

No comments:

Post a Comment