Blog Description

A Glimpse Into My Blessed and Silly Life!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Snow Coming Out of Our Ears

This post (along with the few to follow) is a little late, but since I have no major plans for spring break I plan on catching up on my blog posts (along with sleeping in). The month of February brought an extreme amount of snow for my neck of the woods. My little town freaks out at the mention of snow. I'm talking a mad house for the grocery stores, oh how I do not miss working the nights when they were calling for snow. We have gotten out twice and sent home early just because they heard the word snow. However, for once we actually got more than one really good snow this year. Unfortuantely playing in the snow isn't quite as fun when you don't have roommates and the neighborhood kids are all old just like you are. I did talk Nathan into sledding with me for one of the snows and building attempting to build a snowman. I was a little tired of the snow because we had to start making up days because we have used so many for the snow.  I did purchase (all though it hurt pretty badly) a canon rebel camera, so that came in handy with all the snow.

New camera + snow = jumping pictures of course











6 inches may not be much...but it is a blizzard for my town 

Look at those monster flakes



1 comment: